Who were the cast of Breaking Bad?
“Breaking Bad” is an American television series that ran from 2008 to 2013. The main cast members of the show include:
- Bryan Cranston as Walter White
- Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman
- Anna Gunn as Skyler White
- Dean Norris as Hank Schrader
- Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader
- RJ Mitte as Walter White Jr.
- Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman
In addition to the main cast, the show also featured a number of recurring characters and guest stars throughout its five-season run. Please let me know if you need more information.
Follow up question: Who were the recurring cast members of Breaking Bad?
“Breaking Bad” featured a number of recurring characters throughout its five-season run. Some of the recurring cast members include:
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gustavo “Gus” Fring
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut
- Laura Fraser as Lydia Rodarte-Quayle
- Jesse Plemons as Todd Alquist
- Raymond Cruz as Tuco Salamanca
- Mark Margolis as Hector Salamanca
- Lavell Crawford as Huell Babineaux
- Todd Terry as Chris Mara
- David Costabile as Gale Boetticher
- Danny Trejo as Tortuga
- Luis Moncada as Leonel Salamanca
- Daniel Moncada as Marco Salamanca
These are some of the recurring cast members of the show, there are many more characters that appeared in multiple episodes and made important contributions to the plot throughout the series Please let me know if you need more information.
Answer generated by AI @ ChatGPT
* This post was generated by Artificial Intelligence. You should not rely on the accuracy of this post as AI is subjective and machines make mistakes. This post has not been checked for accuracy.