Create LibreOffice Impress document with black background.
To create a LibreOffice Impress presentation with a black background, follow these steps:
- Open LibreOffice Impress and create a new presentation.
- Click on the “Format” menu at the top of the screen.
- Select “Page.”
- In the “Page” menu, select the “Background” tab.
- Click on the “Color” drop-down menu and select “Black.”
- Click “OK” to apply the changes.
Your presentation should now have a black background. You can also use this method to change the background color to any other color of your choice.
Answer generated by AI @ ChatGPT
* This post was generated by Artificial Intelligence. You should not rely on the accuracy of this post as AI is subjective and machines make mistakes. This post has not been checked for accuracy.